- Tools: Adobe Photoshop; Adobe Illustrator; Brackets; NodeJS; GitHub; Microsoft Office; Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal).
- Framework Knowledge: BootStrap, Mobify, Google Charts, ChartsJS, HopScotch, Joyride, SASS.
Web Specialist / Technical Lead
John Wiley & Sons, Inc
September 2014 - Present
- Lead developer for in-house analytic department dashboard.
- Technical lead for WalkMe content production and user engagement solutions.
- Development for responsive designs of Global Education products.
- Identifying digital products that require responsive development.
- Assisting with implementation of web analytic and their application.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of Digital Media Products.
- Research and development for digital products using different code frameworks.
- Establishing project standards for update management and code governance.
- Technical lead for mobile projects.
Digital Delivery Consultant
John Wiley & Sons, Inc
May 2008 – September 2014
- Build and update Book Companion Sites for company’s Higher Education Division.
- Create custom web solutions for meeting our customer requirements.
- Assist in the updating and deployment of online learning management system.
- Assist in integration of Wiley products with 3rd party learning management systems.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of Digital Media products.
- Provide feature links on wiley.com for Higher Education products.
- Helped oversee re-design of Book Companion Sites.
Client Service Representative
Datum Legal, Inc
May 2007 – March 2008
- Assist Account Managers/Sales Reps with picking up/returning projects to clients.
- Deal one-on-one with clients, explaining to them to full scope of our services.
- Evaluate projects and give solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Use database programs to log in projects and keep track of sales records.
- Handled responsibilities of Client Service Manager and Account Managers when not available.
Westchester County Board of REALTORS, INC
February 2006 – December 2006
- Handled Tech Support calls concerning company website (www.priv.wmpl.xmlsweb.com)
- Scanned photographs for real estate agents presenting listings for sale.
- Created Audio/Visual Presentation for Annual Meeting/ 90th Anniversary.
- Created Logo for Company’s 90th Anniversary and Annual Meeting.
- Created 2D animations for online education courses.
- Design graphics and animation for county maps.
Web Designer/ Photo Retouch
SIGHTLINE SYSTEMS, INC
May 2005 – September 2005
- In charge of design and layout for website.
- Organized, and resized all site content.
- Assisted in Photography taken on site.
- Handled retouching of all photographs taken.
- Adjusted photo resolutions for both print and web.